U.S. Dollar (USD) to West African CFA Franc (XOF) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 589.13 West African CFA Franc
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to West African CFA Franc (XOF), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from XOF to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to West African CFA Franc are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Senegal Currency: West African CFA Franc
- West African CFA Franc (XOF) is the currency used in West Africa, Benin, Togo, Cote D'ivoire, Guinea Bissau, Senegal, Mali, Burkina Faso, Niger.
- West African CFA Franc currency symbol: BCEAO
- West African CFA Franc coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 200, 500 francs
- West African CFA Franc banknotes available: 1000, 2000, 5000, 10,000 francs
- Central Bank: Banque Centrale des États de l'Afrique de l'Ouest
U.S. Dollar to West African CFA Franc Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to West African CFA Franc Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.