U.S. Dollar (USD) to Venezuelan Bolívar Fuerte (VEF) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 248,488.00 Venezuelan Bolívar Fuerte
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Venezuelan Bolívar Fuerte (VEF), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from VEF to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Venezuelan Bolívar Fuerte are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Venezuela Currency: Venezuelan Bolívar Fuerte
- Venezuelan Bolívar Fuerte (VEF) is the currency used in Venezuela.
- Venezuelan Bolívar Fuerte currency symbol: VEF
- Venezuelan Bolívar Fuerte coins available: 50 céntimos, Bs 1
- Venezuelan Bolívar Fuerte banknotes available: Bs.S. 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500
- Central Bank: Banco Central de Venezuela
U.S. Dollar to Venezuelan Bolívar Fuerte Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Venezuelan Bolívar Fuerte Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.