U.S. Dollar (USD) to Thai Baht (THB) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 30.37 Thai Baht
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Thai Baht (THB), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from THB to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Thai Baht are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Thailand Currency: Thai Baht
- Thai Baht (THB) is the currency used in Thailand.
- Thai Baht currency symbol: ฿
- Thai Baht coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 satang, ฿1, ฿2, ฿5, ฿10
- Thai Baht banknotes available: ฿20, ฿50, ฿100, ฿500, ฿1000
- Central Bank: Bank of Thailand
U.S. Dollar to Thai Baht Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Thai Baht Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.