U.S. Dollar (USD) to Seychellois rupee (SCR) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 13.71 Seychellois rupee
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Seychellois rupee (SCR), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from SCR to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Seychellois rupee are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Seychelles Currency: Seychellois rupee
- Seychellois rupee (SCR) is the currency used in Seychelles.
- Seychellois rupee currency symbol: SR
- Seychellois rupee coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25 cents, 1, 5 rupees
- Seychellois rupee banknotes available: 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 rupees
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Seychelles
U.S. Dollar to Seychellois rupee Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Seychellois rupee Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.