U.S. Dollar (USD) to Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 3.75 Saudi Arabian Riyal
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from SAR to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Saudi Arabian Riyal are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Saudi Arabia Currency: Saudi Arabian Riyal
- Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR) is the currency used in Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Arabian Riyal currency symbol: ر.س
- Saudi Arabian Riyal coins available: 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 halala
- Saudi Arabian Riyal banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyal
- Central Bank: Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
U.S. Dollar to Saudi Arabian Riyal Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Saudi Arabian Riyal Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.