U.S. Dollar (USD) to Serbian dinar (RSD) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 105.64 Serbian dinar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Serbian dinar (RSD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from RSD to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Serbian dinar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Serbia Currency: Serbian dinar
- Serbian dinar (RSD) is the currency used in Serbia.
- Serbian dinar currency symbol: дин
- Serbian dinar coins available: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 dinars
- Serbian dinar banknotes available: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000 dinars
- Central Bank: National Bank of Serbia
U.S. Dollar to Serbian dinar Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Serbian dinar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.