U.S. Dollar (USD) to Papua New Guinea Kina (PGK) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 3.38 Papua New Guinea Kina
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Papua New Guinea Kina (PGK), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from PGK to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Papua New Guinea Kina are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Papua New Guinea Currency: Papua New Guinea Kina
- Papua New Guinea Kina (PGK) is the currency used in Papua New Guinea.
- Papua New Guinea Kina currency symbol: K
- Papua New Guinea Kina coins available: 5, 10, 20, 50 toea, 1 K
- Papua New Guinea Kina banknotes available: 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 K
- Central Bank: Bank of Papua New Guinea
U.S. Dollar to Papua New Guinea Kina Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Papua New Guinea Kina Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.