U.S. Dollar (USD) to Peruvian Nuevo Sol (PEN) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 3.34 Peruvian Nuevo Sol
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Peruvian Nuevo Sol (PEN), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from PEN to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Peruvian Nuevo Sol are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Peru Currency: Peruvian Nuevo Sol
- Peruvian Nuevo Sol (PEN) is the currency used in Peru.
- Peruvian Nuevo Sol currency symbol: S/.
- Peruvian Nuevo Sol coins available: 1, 5, 10, 20 & 50 céntimos, 1, 2 & 5 nuevos soles
- Peruvian Nuevo Sol banknotes available: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 nuevos soles
- Central Bank: Central Reserve Bank of Peru
U.S. Dollar to Peruvian Nuevo Sol Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Peruvian Nuevo Sol Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.