U.S. Dollar (USD) to Panamanian balboa (PAB) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 1.00 Panamanian balboa
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Panamanian balboa (PAB), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from PAB to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Panamanian balboa are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Panama Currency: Panamanian balboa
- Panamanian balboa (PAB) is the currency used in Panama.
- Panamanian balboa currency symbol: B
- Panamanian balboa coins available: 1, 5 centésimo, 1⁄10, ¼ and ½ balboa coins
- Panamanian balboa banknotes available: discontinued
- Central Bank: Banco Nacional de Panamá
U.S. Dollar to Panamanian balboa Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Panamanian balboa Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.