U.S. Dollar (USD) to Myanma kyat (MMK) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 1,532.14 Myanma kyat
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Myanma kyat (MMK), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from MMK to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Myanma kyat are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Myanmar Currency: Myanma kyat
- Myanma kyat (MMK) is the currency used in Myanmar, Burma.
- Myanma kyat currency symbol: K
- Myanma kyat coins available: K1, K5, K10, K50, K100
- Myanma kyat banknotes available: 50 pyas, K1, K5, K10, K20, K50, K100, K200, K500, K1000, K5000
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Myanmar
U.S. Dollar to Myanma kyat Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Myanma kyat Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.