U.S. Dollar (USD) to South Korean Won (KRW) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 1,180.10 South Korean Won
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to South Korean Won (KRW), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from KRW to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to South Korean Won are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
South Korea Currency: South Korean Won
- South Korean Won (KRW) is the currency used in South Korea.
- South Korean Won currency symbol: ₩
- South Korean Won coins available: ₩1, ₩5, ₩10, ₩50, ₩100, ₩500
- South Korean Won banknotes available: ₩1000, ₩5000, ₩10000, ₩50000
- Central Bank: Bank of Korea
U.S. Dollar to South Korean Won Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to South Korean Won Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.