U.S. Dollar (USD) to Japanese Yen (JPY) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 108.50 Japanese Yen
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Japanese Yen (JPY), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from JPY to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Japanese Yen are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Japan Currency: Japanese Yen
- Japanese Yen (JPY) is the currency used in Japan.
- Japanese Yen currency symbol: ¥
- Japanese Yen coins available: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥50, ¥100, ¥500
- Japanese Yen banknotes available: ¥1000, ¥2000, ¥5000, ¥10000
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
U.S. Dollar to Japanese Yen Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Japanese Yen Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.