U.S. Dollar (USD) to Jamaican Dollar (JMD) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 136.34 Jamaican Dollar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Jamaican Dollar (JMD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from JMD to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Jamaican Dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Jamaica Currency: Jamaican Dollar
- Jamaican Dollar (JMD) is the currency used in Jamaica.
- Jamaican Dollar currency symbol: j$
- Jamaican Dollar coins available: 10c, 25c, $1, $5, $10, $20
- Jamaican Dollar banknotes available: $50, $100, $500, $1000, $5000
- Central Bank: Bank of Jamaica
U.S. Dollar to Jamaican Dollar Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Jamaican Dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.