U.S. Dollar (USD) to Haitian gourde (HTG) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 95.99 Haitian gourde
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Haitian gourde (HTG), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from HTG to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Haitian gourde are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Haiti Currency: Haitian gourde
- Haitian gourde (HTG) is the currency used in Haiti.
- Haitian gourde currency symbol: G
- Haitian gourde coins available: 5, 10, 20, 50 centimes, 1, 5 G
- Haitian gourde banknotes available: 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000 G
- Central Bank: Banque de la République d'Haïti
U.S. Dollar to Haitian gourde Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Haitian gourde Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.