U.S. Dollar (USD) to Hong Kong Dollar (HKD) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 7.84 Hong Kong Dollar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Hong Kong Dollar (HKD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from HKD to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Hong Kong Dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Hong Kong Currency: Hong Kong Dollar
- Hong Kong Dollar (HKD) is the currency used in Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong Dollar currency symbol: HK$
- Hong Kong Dollar coins available: 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2, $5, $10
- Hong Kong Dollar banknotes available: $10, $20, $50, $100, $150, $500, $1,000
- Central Bank: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
U.S. Dollar to Hong Kong Dollar Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Hong Kong Dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.