U.S. Dollar (USD) to Georgian lari (GEL) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 2.97 Georgian lari
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Georgian lari (GEL), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from GEL to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Georgian lari are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Georgia Currency: Georgian lari
- Georgian lari (GEL) is the currency used in Georgia.
- Georgian lari currency symbol: ₾
- Georgian lari coins available: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 tetri, 1, 2 lari
- Georgian lari banknotes available: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 , 200, 500 lari
- Central Bank: National Bank of Georgia
U.S. Dollar to Georgian lari Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Georgian lari Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.