U.S. Dollar (USD) to Costa Rican colón (CRC) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 581.11 Costa Rican colón
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Costa Rican colón (CRC), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from CRC to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Costa Rican colón are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Costa Rica Currency: Costa Rican colón
- Costa Rican colón (CRC) is the currency used in Costa Rica.
- Costa Rican colón currency symbol: ₡
- Costa Rican colón coins available: 1, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100, 500 colones
- Costa Rican colón banknotes available: 1000, 2000, 5000, 10 000 colones
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Costa Rica
U.S. Dollar to Costa Rican colón Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Costa Rican colón Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.