U.S. Dollar (USD) to Belarusian ruble (BYR) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 19,600.00 Belarusian ruble
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Belarusian ruble (BYR), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from BYR to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Belarusian ruble are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Belarus Currency: Belarusian ruble
- Belarusian ruble (BYR) is the currency used in Belarus.
- Belarusian ruble currency symbol: Br
- Belarusian ruble coins available:
- Belarusian ruble banknotes available:
- Central Bank: National Bank of the Republic of Belarus
U.S. Dollar to Belarusian ruble Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Belarusian ruble Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.