Turkish lira (TRY) to Algerian Dinar (DZD) Currency Converter
1 Turkish lira = 20.47 Algerian Dinar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Turkish lira (TRY) to Algerian Dinar (DZD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from DZD to TRY).
Note: Exchange rates from Turkish lira to Algerian Dinar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Turkey Currency: Turkish lira
- Turkish lira (TRY) is the currency used in Turkey.
- Turkish lira currency symbol: YTL
- Turkish lira coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 Kr , 1TL
- Turkish lira banknotes available: 5TL, 10TL, 20TL, 50TL, 100TL, 200TL
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
Algeria Currency: Algerian Dinar
- Algerian Dinar (DZD) is the currency used in Algeria.
- Algerian Dinar currency symbol: د.ج
- Algerian Dinar coins available: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 dinar
- Algerian Dinar banknotes available: 200, 500, 1000 dinar
- Central Bank: Banque d'Algérie
Turkish lira to Algerian Dinar Chart
Here is the Turkish lira to Algerian Dinar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.