Tunisian Dinar (TND) to Libyan Dinar (LYD) Currency Converter
1 Tunisian Dinar = 0.50 Libyan Dinar
We display exchange rates from 1 Tunisian Dinar (TND) to Libyan Dinar (LYD) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from Tunisian Dinar to Libyan Dinar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Tunisia Currency: Tunisian Dinar
- Tunisian Dinar (TND) is the currency used in Tunisia.
- Tunisian Dinar currency symbol: د.ت
- Tunisian Dinar coins available: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 milim, ½, 1, 5 DT
- Tunisian Dinar banknotes available: 5, 10, 20, 30, 50 DT
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Tunisia
Libya Currency: Libyan Dinar
- Libyan Dinar (LYD) is the currency used in Libya.
- Libyan Dinar currency symbol: ل.د
- Libyan Dinar coins available: 50, 100 dirhams ¼, ½ LD
- Libyan Dinar banknotes available: ¼, ½, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 LD
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Libya
Tunisian Dinar to Libyan Dinar Chart
Here is the Tunisian Dinar to Libyan Dinar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.