Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR) to Moroccan Dirham (MAD) Currency Converter
1 Saudi Arabian Riyal = 2.56 Moroccan Dirham
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR) to Moroccan Dirham (MAD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from MAD to SAR).
Note: Exchange rates from Saudi Arabian Riyal to Moroccan Dirham are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Saudi Arabia Currency: Saudi Arabian Riyal
- Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR) is the currency used in Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Arabian Riyal currency symbol: ر.س
- Saudi Arabian Riyal coins available: 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 halala
- Saudi Arabian Riyal banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyal
- Central Bank: Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
Morocco Currency: Moroccan Dirham
- Moroccan Dirham (MAD) is the currency used in Morocco, Western Sahara.
- Moroccan Dirham currency symbol: د.م.
- Moroccan Dirham coins available: 5, 10 & 20 santimat, ½, 1, 2, 5 & 10 dirham
- Moroccan Dirham banknotes available: 10, 20, 50, 100 & 200 dirham
- Central Bank: Bank Al-Maghrib
Saudi Arabian Riyal to Moroccan Dirham Chart
Here is the Saudi Arabian Riyal to Moroccan Dirham Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.