Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR) to Libyan Dinar (LYD) Currency Converter
1 Saudi Arabian Riyal = 0.37 Libyan Dinar
We display exchange rates from 1 Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR) to Libyan Dinar (LYD) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from Saudi Arabian Riyal to Libyan Dinar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Saudi Arabia Currency: Saudi Arabian Riyal
- Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR) is the currency used in Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Arabian Riyal currency symbol: ر.س
- Saudi Arabian Riyal coins available: 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 halala
- Saudi Arabian Riyal banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyal
- Central Bank: Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
Libya Currency: Libyan Dinar
- Libyan Dinar (LYD) is the currency used in Libya.
- Libyan Dinar currency symbol: ل.د
- Libyan Dinar coins available: 50, 100 dirhams ¼, ½ LD
- Libyan Dinar banknotes available: ¼, ½, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 LD
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Libya
Saudi Arabian Riyal to Libyan Dinar Chart
Here is the Saudi Arabian Riyal to Libyan Dinar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.