Qatari riyal (QAR) to Tunisian Dinar (TND) Currency Converter
1 Qatari riyal = 0.78 Tunisian Dinar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Qatari riyal (QAR) to Tunisian Dinar (TND), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from TND to QAR).
Note: Exchange rates from Qatari riyal to Tunisian Dinar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Qatar Currency: Qatari riyal
- Qatari riyal (QAR) is the currency used in Qatar.
- Qatari riyal currency symbol: ر.ق
- Qatari riyal coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 dirham
- Qatari riyal banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyal
- Central Bank: Qatar Central Bank
Tunisia Currency: Tunisian Dinar
- Tunisian Dinar (TND) is the currency used in Tunisia.
- Tunisian Dinar currency symbol: د.ت
- Tunisian Dinar coins available: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 milim, ½, 1, 5 DT
- Tunisian Dinar banknotes available: 5, 10, 20, 30, 50 DT
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Tunisia
Qatari riyal to Tunisian Dinar Chart
Here is the Qatari riyal to Tunisian Dinar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.