Moroccan Dirham (MAD) to U.S. Dollar (USD) Currency Converter
1 Moroccan Dirham = 0.10 U.S. Dollar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Moroccan Dirham (MAD) to U.S. Dollar (USD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from USD to MAD).
Note: Exchange rates from Moroccan Dirham to U.S. Dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Morocco Currency: Moroccan Dirham
- Moroccan Dirham (MAD) is the currency used in Morocco, Western Sahara.
- Moroccan Dirham currency symbol: د.م.
- Moroccan Dirham coins available: 5, 10 & 20 santimat, ½, 1, 2, 5 & 10 dirham
- Moroccan Dirham banknotes available: 10, 20, 50, 100 & 200 dirham
- Central Bank: Bank Al-Maghrib
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Moroccan Dirham to U.S. Dollar Chart
Here is the Moroccan Dirham to U.S. Dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.