Euro (EUR) to Libyan Dinar (LYD) Currency Converter
1 Euro = 1.56 Libyan Dinar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Euro (EUR) to Libyan Dinar (LYD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from LYD to EUR).
Note: Exchange rates from Euro to Libyan Dinar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Europe Currency: Euro
- Euro (EUR) is the currency used in Europe, Greece, Cyprus, Montenegro, Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, Belgium, Austria, Netherlands, Germany, Finland, Kosovo, French Guiana, Luxembourg, Slovenia.
- Euro currency symbol: €
- Euro coins available: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Euro banknotes available: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100, €200, €500
- Central Bank: European Central Bank
Libya Currency: Libyan Dinar
- Libyan Dinar (LYD) is the currency used in Libya.
- Libyan Dinar currency symbol: ل.د
- Libyan Dinar coins available: 50, 100 dirhams ¼, ½ LD
- Libyan Dinar banknotes available: ¼, ½, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 LD
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Libya
Euro to Libyan Dinar Chart
Here is the Euro to Libyan Dinar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.