Euro (EUR) to Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD) Currency Converter
1 Euro = 0.34 Kuwaiti Dinar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Euro (EUR) to Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from KWD to EUR).
Note: Exchange rates from Euro to Kuwaiti Dinar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Europe Currency: Euro
- Euro (EUR) is the currency used in Europe, Greece, Cyprus, Montenegro, Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, Belgium, Austria, Netherlands, Germany, Finland, Kosovo, French Guiana, Luxembourg, Slovenia.
- Euro currency symbol: €
- Euro coins available: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Euro banknotes available: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100, €200, €500
- Central Bank: European Central Bank
Kuwait Currency: Kuwaiti Dinar
- Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD) is the currency used in Kuwait.
- Kuwaiti Dinar currency symbol: د.ك
- Kuwaiti Dinar coins available: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 fils
- Kuwaiti Dinar banknotes available: ¼, ½, 1, 5, 10, 20 dinars
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Kuwait
Euro to Kuwaiti Dinar Chart
Here is the Euro to Kuwaiti Dinar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.