Egyptian Pound (EGP) to Ghana cedi (GHS) Currency Converter
1 Egyptian Pound = 0.34 Ghana cedi
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Egyptian Pound (EGP) to Ghana cedi (GHS), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from GHS to EGP).
Note: Exchange rates from Egyptian Pound to Ghana cedi are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Egypt Currency: Egyptian Pound
- Egyptian Pound (EGP) is the currency used in Egypt.
- Egyptian Pound currency symbol: ج.م
- Egyptian Pound coins available: 5, 10, 20, 25, 50 Piastres, 1 Pound
- Egyptian Pound banknotes available: 5, 10, 25, 50 Pt, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 LE
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Egypt
Ghana Currency: Ghana cedi
- Ghana cedi (GHS) is the currency used in Ghana.
- Ghana cedi currency symbol: GH₵
- Ghana cedi coins available: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50Gp, GH₵1
- Ghana cedi banknotes available: GH₵1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50
- Central Bank: Bank of Ghana
Egyptian Pound to Ghana cedi Chart
Here is the Egyptian Pound to Ghana cedi Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.