Canadian Dollar (CAD) to Syrian Pound (SYP) Currency Converter
1 Canadian Dollar = 392.12 Syrian Pound
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Canadian Dollar (CAD) to Syrian Pound (SYP), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from SYP to CAD).
Note: Exchange rates from Canadian Dollar to Syrian Pound are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Canada Currency: Canadian Dollar
- Canadian Dollar (CAD) is the currency used in Canada.
- Canadian Dollar currency symbol: C$
- Canadian Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Canadian Dollar banknotes available: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
Syria Currency: Syrian Pound
- Syrian Pound (SYP) is the currency used in Syria.
- Syrian Pound currency symbol: SYP
- Syrian Pound coins available: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25 pounds
- Syrian Pound banknotes available: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 pounds
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Syria
Canadian Dollar to Syrian Pound Chart
Here is the Canadian Dollar to Syrian Pound Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.