Canadian Dollar (CAD) to Jordanian Dinar (JOD) Currency Converter
1 Canadian Dollar = 0.54 Jordanian Dinar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Canadian Dollar (CAD) to Jordanian Dinar (JOD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from JOD to CAD).
Note: Exchange rates from Canadian Dollar to Jordanian Dinar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Canada Currency: Canadian Dollar
- Canadian Dollar (CAD) is the currency used in Canada.
- Canadian Dollar currency symbol: C$
- Canadian Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Canadian Dollar banknotes available: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
Jordan Currency: Jordanian Dinar
- Jordanian Dinar (JOD) is the currency used in Jordan.
- Jordanian Dinar currency symbol: د.ا
- Jordanian Dinar coins available: ½, 1 qirsh, 2½, 5, 10 piastres, ¼, ½, 1 dinar
- Jordanian Dinar banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 dinars
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Jordan
Canadian Dollar to Jordanian Dinar Chart
Here is the Canadian Dollar to Jordanian Dinar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.