Bahraini Dinar (BHD) to U.S. Dollar (USD) Currency Converter
1 Bahraini Dinar = 2.65 U.S. Dollar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Bahraini Dinar (BHD) to U.S. Dollar (USD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from USD to BHD).
Note: Exchange rates from Bahraini Dinar to U.S. Dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Bahrain Currency: Bahraini Dinar
- Bahraini Dinar (BHD) is the currency used in Bahrain.
- Bahraini Dinar currency symbol: .د.ب
- Bahraini Dinar coins available: 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 fils
- Bahraini Dinar banknotes available: BD ½, BD 1, BD 5, BD 10, BD 20
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Bahrain
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Bahraini Dinar to U.S. Dollar Chart
Here is the Bahraini Dinar to U.S. Dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.