Australian Dollar (AUD) to U.S. Dollar (USD) Currency Converter
1 Australian Dollar = 0.68 U.S. Dollar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Australian Dollar (AUD) to U.S. Dollar (USD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from USD to AUD).
Note: Exchange rates from Australian Dollar to U.S. Dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Australia Currency: Australian Dollar
- Australian Dollar (AUD) is the currency used in Australia.
- Australian Dollar currency symbol: $
- Australian Dollar coins available: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c , $1, $2
- Australian Dollar banknotes available: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Australian Dollar to U.S. Dollar Chart
Here is the Australian Dollar to U.S. Dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.