Yemeni rial (YER) to Algerian Dinar (DZD) Currency Converter
1 Yemeni rial = 0.48 Algerian Dinar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Yemeni rial (YER) to Algerian Dinar (DZD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from DZD to YER).
Note: Exchange rates from Yemeni rial to Algerian Dinar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Yemen Currency: Yemeni rial
- Yemeni rial (YER) is the currency used in Yemen.
- Yemeni rial currency symbol: YER
- Yemeni rial coins available: 1, 5, 10, 20 rials
- Yemeni rial banknotes available: 50, 100, 200, 250, 500, 1000 rials
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Yemen
Algeria Currency: Algerian Dinar
- Algerian Dinar (DZD) is the currency used in Algeria.
- Algerian Dinar currency symbol: د.ج
- Algerian Dinar coins available: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 dinar
- Algerian Dinar banknotes available: 200, 500, 1000 dinar
- Central Bank: Banque d'Algérie
Yemeni rial to Algerian Dinar Chart
Here is the Yemeni rial to Algerian Dinar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.