Uruguayan Peso (UYU) to U.S. Dollar (USD) Currency Converter
1 Uruguayan Peso = 0.03 U.S. Dollar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Uruguayan Peso (UYU) to U.S. Dollar (USD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from USD to UYU).
Note: Exchange rates from Uruguayan Peso to U.S. Dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Uruguay Currency: Uruguayan Peso
- Uruguayan Peso (UYU) is the currency used in Uruguay.
- Uruguayan Peso currency symbol: UYU
- Uruguayan Peso coins available: 50 centésimos, $1, $2, $5, $10
- Uruguayan Peso banknotes available: $20, $50, $100, $200, $500, $1000, $2000
- Central Bank: Banco Central del Uruguay
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Uruguayan Peso to U.S. Dollar Chart
Here is the Uruguayan Peso to U.S. Dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.