U.S. Dollar (USD) to Yemeni rial (YER) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 250.30 Yemeni rial
We display exchange rates from 1 U.S. Dollar (USD) to Yemeni rial (YER) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Yemeni rial are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Yemen Currency: Yemeni rial
- Yemeni rial (YER) is the currency used in Yemen.
- Yemeni rial currency symbol: YER
- Yemeni rial coins available: 1, 5, 10, 20 rials
- Yemeni rial banknotes available: 50, 100, 200, 250, 500, 1000 rials
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Yemen
U.S. Dollar to Yemeni rial Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Yemeni rial Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.