U.S. Dollar (USD) to Tongan paanga (TOP) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 2.32 Tongan paanga
We display exchange rates from 1 U.S. Dollar (USD) to Tongan paanga (TOP) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Tongan paanga are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Tonga Islands Currency: Tongan paanga
- Tongan paanga (TOP) is the currency used in Tonga Islands.
- Tongan paanga currency symbol: T$
- Tongan paanga coins available: 1¢, 2¢, 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢
- Tongan paanga banknotes available: T$1, T$2, T$5, T$10, T$20, T$50, T$100
- Central Bank: National Reserve Bank of Tonga
U.S. Dollar to Tongan paanga Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Tongan paanga Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.