U.S. Dollar (USD) to Sierra Leonean leone (SLL) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 7,421.38 Sierra Leonean leone
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Sierra Leonean leone (SLL), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from SLL to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Sierra Leonean leone are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Sierra Leone Currency: Sierra Leonean leone
- Sierra Leonean leone (SLL) is the currency used in Sierra Leone.
- Sierra Leonean leone currency symbol: Le
- Sierra Leonean leone coins available: 10, 20, 50, 100, 500 leones
- Sierra Leonean leone banknotes available: 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000 leones
- Central Bank: Bank of Sierra Leone
U.S. Dollar to Sierra Leonean leone Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Sierra Leonean leone Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.