U.S. Dollar (USD) to Slovak Koruna (SKK) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 27.00 Slovak Koruna
We display exchange rates from 1 U.S. Dollar (USD) to Slovak Koruna (SKK) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Slovak Koruna are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Slovakia Currency: Slovak Koruna
- Slovak Koruna (SKK) is the currency used in Slovakia.
- Slovak Koruna currency symbol: Sk
- Slovak Koruna coins available: 50 h, 1 Sk, 2 Sk, 5 Sk, 10 Sk
- Slovak Koruna banknotes available: 20 Sk, 50 Sk, 100 Sk, 200 Sk, 500 Sk, 1000 Sk, 5000 Sk
- Central Bank: National Bank of Slovakia
U.S. Dollar to Slovak Koruna Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Slovak Koruna Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.