U.S. Dollar (USD) to Nigerian Naira (NGN) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 362.44 Nigerian Naira
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Nigerian Naira (NGN), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from NGN to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Nigerian Naira are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Nigeria Currency: Nigerian Naira
- Nigerian Naira (NGN) is the currency used in Nigeria.
- Nigerian Naira currency symbol: ₦
- Nigerian Naira coins available: 50 kobo, 1 & 2 naira
- Nigerian Naira banknotes available: 5, 10, 20 & 50, 100, 200, 500 & 1000 naira
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Nigeria
U.S. Dollar to Nigerian Naira Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Nigerian Naira Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.