U.S. Dollar (USD) to Mexican Peso (MXN) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 19.42 Mexican Peso
We display exchange rates from 1 U.S. Dollar (USD) to Mexican Peso (MXN) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Mexican Peso are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Mexico Currency: Mexican Peso
- Mexican Peso (MXN) is the currency used in Mexico.
- Mexican Peso currency symbol: $
- Mexican Peso coins available: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, 1$, 2$, 5$, 10$, 20$ 50$, 100$
- Mexican Peso banknotes available: $20, $50, $100, $200, $500, $1000
- Central Bank: Bank of Mexico
U.S. Dollar to Mexican Peso Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Mexican Peso Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.