U.S. Dollar (USD) to Macanese pataca (MOP) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 8.06 Macanese pataca
We display exchange rates from 1 U.S. Dollar (USD) to Macanese pataca (MOP) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Macanese pataca are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Macau Currency: Macanese pataca
- Macanese pataca (MOP) is the currency used in Macau.
- Macanese pataca currency symbol: $
- Macanese pataca coins available: 10, 20, 50 avos, MOP$1, MOP$2, MOP$5, MOP$10
- Macanese pataca banknotes available: MOP$10, MOP$20, MOP$50, MOP$100, MOP$500, MOP$1000
- Central Bank: Monetary Authority of Macao
U.S. Dollar to Macanese pataca Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Macanese pataca Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.