U.S. Dollar (USD) to Myanma kyat (MMK) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 1,517.50 Myanma kyat
We display exchange rates from 1 U.S. Dollar (USD) to Myanma kyat (MMK) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Myanma kyat are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Myanmar Currency: Myanma kyat
- Myanma kyat (MMK) is the currency used in Myanmar, Burma.
- Myanma kyat currency symbol: K
- Myanma kyat coins available: K1, K5, K10, K50, K100
- Myanma kyat banknotes available: 50 pyas, K1, K5, K10, K20, K50, K100, K200, K500, K1000, K5000
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Myanmar
U.S. Dollar to Myanma kyat Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Myanma kyat Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.