U.S. Dollar (USD) to Sri Lanka Rupee (LKR) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 180.62 Sri Lanka Rupee
We display exchange rates from 1 U.S. Dollar (USD) to Sri Lanka Rupee (LKR) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Sri Lanka Rupee are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Sri Lanka Currency: Sri Lanka Rupee
- Sri Lanka Rupee (LKR) is the currency used in Sri Lanka.
- Sri Lanka Rupee currency symbol: ரூ
- Sri Lanka Rupee coins available: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50 cents, Rs. 1, Rs. 2, Rs. 5
- Sri Lanka Rupee banknotes available: Rs. 10, Rs. 20, Rs. 50, Rs. 100, Rs. 500, Rs. 1000, Rs. 2000
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Sri Lanka
U.S. Dollar to Sri Lanka Rupee Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Sri Lanka Rupee Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.