U.S. Dollar (USD) to Hungarian Forint (HUF) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 301.03 Hungarian Forint
We display exchange rates from 1 U.S. Dollar (USD) to Hungarian Forint (HUF) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Hungarian Forint are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Hungary Currency: Hungarian Forint
- Hungarian Forint (HUF) is the currency used in Hungary.
- Hungarian Forint currency symbol: Ft
- Hungarian Forint coins available: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 Ft
- Hungarian Forint banknotes available: 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000, 20000 Ft
- Central Bank: Hungarian National Bank / Magyar Nemzeti Bank
U.S. Dollar to Hungarian Forint Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Hungarian Forint Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.