U.S. Dollar (USD) to Guatemalan quetzal (GTQ) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 7.77 Guatemalan quetzal
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Guatemalan quetzal (GTQ), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from GTQ to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Guatemalan quetzal are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Guatemala Currency: Guatemalan quetzal
- Guatemalan quetzal (GTQ) is the currency used in Guatemala.
- Guatemalan quetzal currency symbol: Q
- Guatemalan quetzal coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 centavos, 1 Q
- Guatemalan quetzal banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 Q
- Central Bank: Banco de Guatemala
U.S. Dollar to Guatemalan quetzal Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Guatemalan quetzal Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.