U.S. Dollar (USD) to Guinean franc (GNF) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 9,303.04 Guinean franc
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Guinean franc (GNF), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from GNF to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Guinean franc are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Guinea Currency: Guinean franc
- Guinean franc (GNF) is the currency used in Guinea.
- Guinean franc currency symbol: FG
- Guinean franc coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 FG
- Guinean franc banknotes available: 100, 500, 1000, 5000, 10000 FG
- Central Bank: Banque Centrale de la République de Guinée
U.S. Dollar to Guinean franc Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Guinean franc Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.