U.S. Dollar (USD) to Gibraltar Pound (GIP) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 0.78 Gibraltar Pound
We display exchange rates from 1 U.S. Dollar (USD) to Gibraltar Pound (GIP) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Gibraltar Pound are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Gibraltar Currency: Gibraltar Pound
- Gibraltar Pound (GIP) is the currency used in Gibraltar.
- Gibraltar Pound currency symbol: £
- Gibraltar Pound coins available: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1, £2
- Gibraltar Pound banknotes available: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Central Bank: Government of Gibraltar
U.S. Dollar to Gibraltar Pound Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Gibraltar Pound Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.