U.S. Dollar (USD) to Ghana cedi (GHS) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 5.54 Ghana cedi
We display exchange rates from 1 U.S. Dollar (USD) to Ghana cedi (GHS) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Ghana cedi are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Ghana Currency: Ghana cedi
- Ghana cedi (GHS) is the currency used in Ghana.
- Ghana cedi currency symbol: GH₵
- Ghana cedi coins available: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50Gp, GH₵1
- Ghana cedi banknotes available: GH₵1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50
- Central Bank: Bank of Ghana
U.S. Dollar to Ghana cedi Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Ghana cedi Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.