U.S. Dollar (USD) to Danish Krone (DKK) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 6.70 Danish Krone
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Danish Krone (DKK), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from DKK to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Danish Krone are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Denmark Currency: Danish Krone
- Danish Krone (DKK) is the currency used in Denmark, Greenland.
- Danish Krone currency symbol: kr
- Danish Krone coins available: 50 øre, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 kr
- Danish Krone banknotes available: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kr
- Central Bank: Danmarks National bank
U.S. Dollar to Danish Krone Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Danish Krone Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.