U.S. Dollar (USD) to Cuban Peso (CUP) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 25.75 Cuban Peso
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Cuban Peso (CUP), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from CUP to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Cuban Peso are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Cuba Currency: Cuban Peso
- Cuban Peso (CUP) is the currency used in Cuba.
- Cuban Peso currency symbol: $MN
- Cuban Peso coins available: 1c, 5¢, 10 c, 20¢, 50c, $1, $3
- Cuban Peso banknotes available: $1, $3, $5, $10, $20, $50 % $100
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Cuba
U.S. Dollar to Cuban Peso Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Cuban Peso Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.