U.S. Dollar (USD) to Bhutanese ngultrum (BTN) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 71.18 Bhutanese ngultrum
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Bhutanese ngultrum (BTN), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from BTN to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Bhutanese ngultrum are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Bhutan Currency: Bhutanese ngultrum
- Bhutanese ngultrum (BTN) is the currency used in Bhutan.
- Bhutanese ngultrum currency symbol: Nu.
- Bhutanese ngultrum coins available: Ch.5, Ch.10, Ch.20, Ch.25, Ch.50, Nu.1.
- Bhutanese ngultrum banknotes available: Nu.1, Nu.5, Nu.10, Nu.20, Nu.50, Nu.100, Nu.500, Nu.1000
- Central Bank: Royal Monetary Authority of Bhutan
U.S. Dollar to Bhutanese ngultrum Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Bhutanese ngultrum Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.